How did Michelangelo create the David in Florence? Quite simply. He took a block of marble and carved away everything that didn't belong to David.
Our CX - Corporate Branding is based on this principle. With our holistic approach, we uncover the profile of your company. Using our CX principle, we collaboratively go to the core, the Purpose, of your company. The "Why" is the heart of your corporate brand, defining your values and breathing life into them.
Together, we create an authentic corporate brand that perfectly matches your strategic corporate goals. We bring your corporate culture to life and coach your managers accordingly: because brand management is corporate management!
Corporate Branding with BRANDXCELLENCE - We create value
Good for you: We develop the brand identity exclusively together with you and all hierarchical levels.
Corporate branding is the supreme discipline and serves as an anchor for consistent internal and external communication.
The CX BRANDXCELLENCE model makes the collaborative approach understandable and always at eye level. And what do you get out of it? A lived corporate DNA as the basis for your value creation.
The CX-Value-Creation Model:
- Objective: Create brands that matter
- Result: Unleash potential – create more value
- Measure: Collaborative, structured process
- CX principle: design follows strategy
- Deep dive into existing customer data completed with AI cluster mapping
- Competition, market and trends, environment, potential
enhanced website screening of your competitors with AI cluster mapping
- Primary research with survey, interviews, focus groups Focus groups (employees, customers, partners)
- Complete target group data with AI-supported digital genome
- Workshops in various formats: single stage/multi-stage, national/international, with leaders/interdisciplinary etc.
- Digitisation and preparation of all data
- Development of your corporate brand and optionally a strong brand narrative
- Optional development of a sustainable brand architecture
- Development of the branding strategy
- At a glance: Your brand – director’s book
- Action, budget and time planning
- Conception of the central idea
- Design (whether evolution or revolution, corporate design or campaign development, up to the implementation of the respective measures)
- Holistic communication (internal and external)
The result? A measurable and sustainable value creation that can be seen.
Brands that already trust us:
- Corporate Branding
- Destination Branding
- Employer Branding
- Sustainability Branding
What your (potential) employees really want!
This is how you manage to retain employees and attract new colleagues. Of course, like thousands be...
How your employer brand becomes a secret weapon
Why do we not (anymore) manage to convince new employees of our company? A question that is not only...
Sustainability communication – what even large companies are doing wrong.
"We need a sustainability campaign." This request reaches us more and more often as experts in sus...
Next Level Sh*t
Generations Do you recognise yourself? So do I. My birth year is right in the heart of Generati...
Is social media the death of storytelling?
When every little thing is blown up into a big story, does the potential of brand staging die? ...
The power of (brand) empathy
How are you doing? What is currently on your mind? What is important to you? How do you feel? ...
What has 2021 done to us?
Corona and no end... ... or rather the beginning of something new? As always, it depends on the...
Sustainability communication – a learning process between brand and marketing
A study* from 2019 already showed: Almost half of the people have a more positive attitude towar...
What is your attitude towards Purpose?
My impression is: having an attitude is easy until you have to prove it... But first of all, cl...
Successful strategy workshops
What makes the difference between well thought and well done? One of the most used buzzwords in...
The newsroom, the unknown entity
In this blogpost you'll learn the whole truth about Newsrooms, you definitely don't want to miss...
Leadership 4.0 – How leadership became human again
In times of crisis, people long for leadership, both socially and in the working context. In add...
“Everything Remains New” – A New Work Revolution
Strict hierarchies? Fixed structures? Static performance targets? Benchmarks that were taken for...
“New Normal” – Our working world after the crisis
An approach that was heavily influenced by the Corona Pandemic. But what is new about this normal?...
Augmented Reality in communication
2D vs. 3D Our world takes place in 3D - but why then our communication almost exclusively in 2D? He...